PISD Voice Mail
From a PISD district phone: 22189
From an outside location: 469-752-2189
Getting Started (Setting up your mailbox)
1. Login to the PISD Voice Mail System.
- Dial 22189 or press the message button on your phone
2. Enter your PISD Voice Mail number
3. Enter your PISD Voice Mail password
Note: *The first time you login your password will be your voice mailbox number.
*Upon your first login you will be asked to change your password.
4. Enter a new password followed by the # key.
5. Verify your new password followed by the # key.
6. Follow the prompts to record your greetings.
- Personal Verification: This greeting assists callers when dialing by name and to verify they have reached the correct person’s mailbox.
- Unavailable Message: This is the greeting the caller will hear when the call transfers to your voicemail box.
- Busy Message: This is the message the caller will hear when you are currently on the phone or have set your phone to Do Not Disturb.