Get Started with Slides (Google Workspace Learning Center)
4 Free and Easy Audio Recording Tools for Google Slides (Eric Curts)
Adding Audio to Slides (EdTech Awesomeness)
25 Ways to Use Audio in Google Slides Projects (Shake Up Learning)
Creating interactive, drag & drop slides!
How to Create Drag & Drop Activities with Google Slides (Shake Up Learning)
Google Slides Resources One Fish Two Fish Google Slideshow for sorting! (Eric Curts)
See our very own Diem Nguyen in action! Using Google Slides for Engaging & Interactive Stations (Video)
- Make a copy of her template DIY Stations (elementary)
Slidescarnival - https://www.slidescarnival.com/
Slidesgo.com - https://slidesgo.com/
Slidesmania - https://slidesmania.com/
Use Your Phone as a Remote Clicker
To advance your Slides presentation from your smartphone:
1. Install the Remote for Slides extension from the Chrome Web Store.
2. Open your Slides presentation. You might need to refresh your Slides presentation before the Remote for Slides icon appears.
3. When you're ready to present, open the web browser on your phone and go to https://slides.limhenry.xyz
4. Click the Present with Remote button at the top of your Slides presentation.
5. At the bottom of the screen, click the option to "Show ID and Start Remote." The code that you enter in the area on your phone's browser will appear for only a short time (since audience members could also use the code). Be ready to type it in your phone or jot it down.
Stay organized with these colorful and useful agendas, planners, and templates for more!
Go to https://slidesmania.com/tag/weekly-planners/, select the template you like, and then click either "Download in PowerPoint" or "Open in Slides", depending on your preference.
Graphic Organizer Templates
Click the link below to make a copy of the Google Slideshow (preview below) of graphic organizer templates. It will save to your Google Drive as Copy of Graphic Organizer Template.
Make a copy of this graphic organizer template