Google Classroom Updates
Beginning April 12, 2021, access to Plano ISD’s Google Classrooms will be limited to our staff and students only. We are making this change to prevent imposters from posting unsolicited messages to the classrooms they infiltrate. See the page Alternatives to GC for Users Outside of PISD for more info.
Google Classroom Quick Start Guide
1. Open the Google Classroom app from Webdesk.
2. If this is your first time using Google Classroom, be sure to select that your role is a “Teacher”.
3. To JOIN a class, click on the plus sign in the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. Type in the class code given by the teacher.
5. To CREATE a class, click Create class, name your class. (Students do not have the option to create a class).
Now read the Tips for Teachers to learn more!