Microsoft Translate - Visit https://www.pisd.edu/mstranslator for installation and video instructions
- Create a more inclusive classroom for both students and parents with live translation and captions.
- Have real-time translated presentations in multiple languages for your English language learners and deaf or hard-of-hearing students.
- Turn on the text-to-speech option to keep your students focused on the speaker and provide support for dyslexic learners.
- Involving parents is seamless as conversations are instantly translated into their preferred language at Parent Information Nights, ARD meetings, and conferences.
- Install the Chrome Extension or go directly to the Google Translate website - translate.google.com
- Great for translating documents (.docx, .pptx, .pdf, .xlsx) easily while maintaining formatting - Step-by-step guide to translate a document (one page) | (Video Instructions translating Google Slides)