PISD staff and students can log into Office 365 to access the following programs using their PISD email and network password.
Add the Office 365 Suite App in Webdesk.
When you launch the app, you will be logged into your Office 365 dashboard. The following programs are available for you to use:
- Outlook (email)
- OneDrive (file management)
- Word (word processing)
- Excel (spreadsheets)
- PowerPoint (slideshows)
- OneNote (digital portfolio)
- SharePoint (collaborate online)
- Teams (collaborative communication platform)
- Class Notebook (set up OneNote for your class - class notebooks, student notebooks)
- Sway (presentations, AKA PowerPoint on steroids)
- Forms (survey creator)
- and more!
Download Office 2016 on your home computer for free
Plano ISD staff and students may download Office 2016 for free on up to five devices.
- On your home computer, sign into Office 365 (you can do this by signing into Webdesk and launching the Office 365 app).
- Click the Install Office button on the right. Then download Office 2016.