How to override the PISD Wifi by entering your credentials
The PISD Guest Wi-Fi network defaults to the most restrictive web browsing policy.
To override this restriction on a Chromebook (or personal device), follow these steps:
1. Launch the browser on your device
2. Go to guestlogin.pisd.edu
3. You might need to press the refresh button several times before seeing the blocked page message
4. You will see the blocked page message.
5. Select "Enter New Credentials"
6. Enter your network username and password.
7. Then click "Switch Credentials"