Beyond the Basics
Google Sheets Resources - from Eric Curts
Spreadsheet Skills Everyone Should Know - YouTube Channel from Trevor Beck
Sheet Share Add-On - Share individual sheets/tabs easily; Allow two-way editing and keep data synchronized.
Autocrat - Google Sheets Add-On
- Merge spreadsheet data with a Google Doc, Sheet, or Slide.
- Create a Google Form to gather information from a group of people (students, teachers, parents, etc.), then run Autocrat in the Google Sheet of results that merges the fields into a Google docs/slides template you created.
- Set it up so the Google Doc/Slide is automatically emailed to the participant when they complete the form. (Or run it manually)
1. Your students/teachers complete a Google Form when they've finished a project/training.
2. Upon submitting the Form, they receive an email with a certificate of completion to acknowledge their accomplishment.
It's all automated using the Autocrat you applied to the Google Sheet of form responses!
Administrators: Great for teacher walkthrough feedback.
Step 1: Create your Google Form*
*not necessary if you're running the Autocrat from spreadsheet data that you already have
Step 2: Create your template letter/certificate in Google Docs/Slides
Step 3: Set up Autocrat in the Form's Google Sheet of responses