Jamboard is a free online interactive whiteboard (included in Google for Education) that can be used in both synchronous and asynchronous learning environments.
- Create unlimited Jams
- Control sharing settings
- Insert images and sticky notes
- Work collaboratively in whole class or small group settings
- Assign Jams in Google Classroom
- And much more!
- Participant limit = 50
Three ways to start a new Jam!
- Add the "Google Jamboard (PISD)" tile on Webdesk
- Go to jamboard.google.com
- Click on the waffle (located on the upper right corner of your desktop) and click the Jamboard icon.
Watch the video below for a walkthrough.
Features: change background, pen, eraser, clear frame
Learn how to change the background of your Jam, use the pen, eraser, and clear your frame.
Insert Images, Sticky Notes
You can insert images and sticky notes into your Jam. Learn how:
Add Frames, More Actions, Sharing Settings
Add frames to your Jam, download your Jam as a PDF, download a frame as an image, make a copy, or remove. Watch below:
Jamboard Ideas and Resources
Combine the power of Jamboard with Equatio! Check out this tweet from @TH_PatrickM
Check out these free Jamboard Templates from Esther Park (@MrsParkShine).
Jamboard + Equatio
SEL Activity Templates for Google Jamboard
Article written by TCEA's Diana Benner, March 2021: Social Emotional Activity Templates for Google Jamboard