What is it?
Sway is a dynamic presentation tool that can be used by all ages and on any device. Uses include:
- Dynamic presentations (visually appealing)
- Visual storytelling
- Create web pages or newsletters
- Templates make it easy to create
- Web-based (no software to install)
More presentation tools that we love: https://www.pisd.edu/presentations
How do I access it?
Staff and students can access Sway by first opening the Office 365 (PISD) tile in Webdesk:
The first time the Office tile is launched from Webdesk, users will need to enter their full PISD email address and regular network password.
Once Office.com opens, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Apps" on the left pane.
2. Click "Sway" to open.
- How to use Sway
- Make your Sway design accessible to people with disabilities
- Beginner's Guide to MS Sway (11 min video)