Outlook Tips & Tricks
Best Practices for Outlook 2010 (Microsoft support)
Create folders in Webmail
To create a folder, right-click on Inbox (under Folders) and click Create new subfolder
Create Contact List
The instructions below are directly from the Microsoft Outlook support page.
1. On the Home Page, click Address Book to open your Address Book.
2. Click the list below Address Book, and then select Contacts.
3. On the File menu, click New Entry.
4. Under Select the entry type, click New Contact Group.
5. Under Put this Entry, click In The Contacts. This selection determines where your new distribution list is saved. This is the default location.
6. Click OK. Your new distribution list is now set to be saved in the Contacts folder, and an untitled distribution list form opens. At this point, you can begin adding contacts to your new distribution list, as outlined in the following section.