Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT in Education
ChatGPT, what are you?
I am an artificial intelligence language model called ChatGPT. I was created by OpenAI and trained on a vast corpus of text using a neural network architecture called GPT-3.5, which allows me to generate human-like responses to a wide range of questions and prompts. I can understand natural language, recognize patterns in data, and provide information and insights based on my training.
ChatGPT. (2023, March 23). "What are you?"
- In order to use chat.openai.com, users must create an account (free*).
- Plano ISD does not provide accounts for staff/students.
- ChatGPT is intended for users aged 13+.
- *ChatGPT is free (available when demand is low; standard response speed; regular model updates).
ChatGPT Plus is $20/mo. (available even when demand is high; faster response speed; priority access to new features).
- ⭐ChatGPT, Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence in Education (Matt Miller)
- How Ai Can Enhance Education (TCEA)
- Artificial Intelligence in Education - Putting Educators and Students in the Driver's Seat (ISTE)
- How To Improve Your Search Results With ChatGPT (TCEA)
- ChatGPT Is Going To Change Education, Not Destroy It (MIT Technology Review)
- PARENTS - Guide to ChatGPT for Parents and Caregivers
- Holly Clark’s Slideshow: Chat GPT and AI in Education Resources
- Holly Clark’s Bookcreator: What Effect Will ChatGPT Have on Writing in Schools?
- What Effect with ChatGPT Have on Writing in Schools? with Holly Clark, hosted by Bookcreator
- Demystifying Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) in Education by Future Ready Schools
- Digital Learning Podcast with Holly Clark and Matt Miller - How ChatGPT and AI assistants Can Save Us Time