Dreambox Login for Teachers & Students
All K-5 teachers and students have access to this math program. Please access Dreambox via Webdesk.
Note to teachers: Your roster in Dreambox will reflect what is in Pinnacle. If you have a new student join your class, it will take a day or two before that data appears in Dreambox. There is no need to manually enter a student into your Dreambox roster.
1. Go to webdesk.pisd.edu. Sign in with your PISD username and network password.
2. Open the “PISD Dreambox Learning” app.
3. The first time you access Dreambox through this app, you will need to sign in using your PISD username and network password. After you do that, it will remember your credentials and log you in automatically.
Note: If you are having trouble viewing your classes, try turning off the "View New Experience" feature on the top right of the screen.
Dreambox Login for Campus Instructional Specialists & Special Ed Teachers
If you do not have students in the gradebook, you can follow these directions to add yourself to a teacher's class in order to see a student's data/progress.
1. Open the "PISD Dreambox Learning" app in Webdesk. (You may have to add the app if you don't see it on your dashboard. Click the plus sign to open the App Library, click on Plano ISD Library, search for "PISD Dreambox" and add it.)
You will be signed in automatically to your campus.
2. In order to see student data, you will need to add yourself to the teacher's class.
- Click on "Settings" at the top
- Scroll down to "Classroom"
- Select the class and the teacher.
Please contact Ginger.Teaff@pisd.edu, Elementary Mathematics Coordinator, or Leah.Heerema@pisd.edu, Digital Learning Specialist.
-Make sure your student's Google account is connected in Webdesk
(Go to My Profile, Sign-in options, & click "Connect" next to Google account)
-If on a PC (not a Chromebook) be sure to sign into Chrome
(How to Sign Into Chrome)
-If on an iPad the student's username/password is not working from the Dreambox app, just go to webdesk.pisd.edu and launch Dreambox through there.
-Flash Player Issues: contact the Help Desk email@example.com or 469-752-8767.