All PISD educators have access to the premium features in Nearpod!
1. Go to webdesk.pisd.edu and add the "PISD Nearpod (Library)" app. Alternatively, you can go directly to nearpod.com. Your students can access it via the "PISD Nearpod Student (Library)" App which is already added in their Webdesk.
2. Click the Sign In button on the top right of the webpage.
3. Click Log in with Google and enter your district email address and district password.
4. Click on My Library and grab another device (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Chromebook, laptop).
5. Click on the Getting Started Neapod lesson in your Library. Use your second device to answer the questions in this self-paced lesson.
Locate Nearpods created by your curriculum department in the District Library:
1. Click Explore-->District Library.
2. Open the department folder that you want.
3. Find the lesson and add it to your library.
Doing this creates a copy of the Nearpod presentation just for you!
Visit http://nearpod.com/resources for videos and instructional material. The self-paced webinars are awesome!
Feel free to contact your Digital Learning Team with questions.