Adobe Spark for Education
Plano ISD now has premium features for K-12!
You and your students can easily and quickly create:
- Narrated videos
- Printed material
- Writing assignments
Teacher and Student Login Instructions:
- Teachers and Students can go to https://spark.adobe.com/sp/ and click "Login". (The Webdesk app is not ready, yet).
- Choose "Log in with school account" and use your PISD email Teachers: email@example.com Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This screen might pop up. Choose Enterprise ID.
- Choose Block and then uncheck receiving Adobe Spark Newsletter, and then click Continue:
- Example of personalized dashboard:
Creative Storytelling with Adobe Spark
The Digital Learning Team attended the 2018 TIA conference @LoneStarTIA for educational technology and brought back with us some excellent resources, including this gem from @ClaudioZavalaJr. He created the following Spark page to teach his session titled "Creative Storytelling with Adobe Spark".
Scroll and click through his Spark Page below to see teacher and student examples of Adobe Spark "Page", "Post", and "Video".