Zoom Tips for Students
2. Watch the video below to learn how to join Zoom from Google Classroom. Here are the steps:
- Open the class in Google Classroom.
- Open (launch) the Zoom link that your teacher published.
- Enter your screen name which is your first and last name. Click Join.
- You will be placed in the waiting room until the host (teacher) starts the meeting and admits you.
- Choose to join with or without video. That's it!
Note: The student's Google account already had the Zoom app installed in this video.
How to Join Zoom from Google Classroom on a Chromebook
Tips for using Zoom
- Video on/off
- Breakout rooms
- Sharing your screen