What it means to be a Kami Certified Educator
(Copied from https://www.kamiapp.com/certified/)
Whether you’re a newcomer or savvy veteran, becoming a Kami Certified Educator is a great way to showcase your Kami advocacy to your peers, PLN network and the wider educator community.
The Kami Certified Educator program was designed for classroom educators who demonstrate excellent proficiency in using Kami, or educators who are avid learners of new EdTech tools. To earn the Kami Certified Educator badge and certificate means that an educator is able to effectively implement Kami into their teaching to improve the digital learning environment with the use of all the tools, features and integrations available.
Becoming certified also means that you value joining, meeting and connecting with the Kami community in order to grow your PLN network and empower other educators alike. To ensure you’re able to maintain your skills, the certification is valid for 12 months (1 year) from the date of issue.
What it means to be a Kami Hero
(Copied from https://www.kamiapp.com/heroes/)
● Be the first to know company news and get insight into new features and product enhancements; Provide product feedback to the Kami team.
● Receive a complimentary upgrade to the Kami Teacher Plan for a year. (NOTE: PISD 6-12 teachers already have this upgrade!)
● Speaking opportunities at Kami Connect, webinars and other virtual or in-person events.
● Early invite to online Kami webinars and events. Networking with fellow Heroes and the wider Kami Community Program.
● Advance yourself as a thought leader by having your content shared through the Kami Blog and social media channels.
● Get high-priority technical support from the Kami team.
● Earn an exclusive Kami Hero badge and certificate to verify your membership.
● Receive a welcome swag package in the mail and get priority for sponsorship requests.