Kami Premium for Elementary teachers through May 2021!
Elementary teachers currently have access to premium Kami features through May 2021. See the Secondary Kami page for details about the premium version.
My free trial is expiring!
You will still have access to the free version of Kami when the trial premium version is expired. See below for how to use the free version with your students.
- Kami is a free PDF and document annotation tool.
- Kami allows students and teachers to annotate on ebooks, images, publisher-supplied PDFs, worksheets, and more.
- Autosave your annotated text into your Google Drive and provide view-only access to your students as a reference.
- Add personalized feedback to student-submitted work by using the markup, comments, text box, drawing, and shapes tools.
- Go to kamiapp.com to learn about how Kami works!
- Be sure to sign up with Google using your PISD credentials
How Do I Use the Free Version of Kami with Google Classroom?
How Do My Students Turn in Kami Assignments from Google Classroom?
Preparing Your Students to Use Kami
Preparing Students to Use Kami
Kami allows students and teachers to annotate on ebooks, images, publisher-supplied PDFs, worksheets, and more.
Please watch this video for tips on how to prepare your students to use Kami using Google Classroom.
Here are the links discussed in the video that your students need to start using Kami:
Screen Capture by Kami - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/screen-capture-by-kami/jkahddofhbcgdndobkkhbhggjjmcoiel
Split and Merge by Kami - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/split-and-merge-by-kami/ojmblmeiagjmdnhlbphkibelhehnblnb?hl=en
Kami for Digital Annotation & Feedback
Kami for Digital Annotations & Feedback
Watch this 1-minute video to see how Kami can be used for digital annotations and feedback:
Kami for Collaboration
Kami for Collaboration
See how to collaborate with others on a Kami doc, use a whiteboard, and more! https://blog.kamiapp.com/kami-for-collaboration/
Contact your friendly Digital Learning Team to help support you or your team's journey into using Kami.
The FREE version of Kami includes:
- Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough
- Add text
- Draw Shapes
- Freehand Drawing
- Active Stylus Support
- Google Drive Autosave
- Split & Merge Documents
- Scanned Document Support (OCR)
- Support for Microsoft Office Files, Apple iWorks, and Images
All this and it's AD FREE!