Dreambox Login for Teachers & Students
All K-5 teachers and students have access to this math program. Please access Dreambox via Webdesk.
Note to teachers: Your roster in Dreambox will reflect what is in Pinnacle. If you have a new student join your class, it will take a day or two before that data appears in Dreambox. There is no need to manually enter a student into your Dreambox roster.
1. Open the Chrome web browser.
2. Go to webdesk.pisd.edu. Sign in with your PISD username and network password.
3. Open the “PISD Dreambox Math” app.
4. The first time you access Dreambox through this app, you will need to sign in using your PISD username and network password. After you do that, it will remember your credentials and log you in automatically.
If you run into any Flash Player issues, please contact the Help Desk, xt.28767.
Dreambox Login for Campus Specialists and Special Ed Teachers
If you do not have students in the gradebook, you can follow these directions to access Dreambox.
1. Add the "PISD Dreambox Learning L" app in Webdesk. Click the plus sign to open the App Library, click on Plano ISD Library, search for "PISD Dreambox" and add it.
You will be signed in automatically to your school and will be able to see the progress of all students. If you would like to have classes, you can ask the Math teacher of record to add you to his/her class. The directions are below.
Adding Specialist/Special Ed teacher to a class
1. Select the Settings Tab.
2. Select Class Settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and select a teacher's name from the drop-down menu to be added to the class.
Please contact Ginger.Teaff@pisd.edu, Elementary Mathematics Coordinator, or Leah.Heerema@pisd.edu, Digital Learning Specialist.
-Make sure your student's Google account is connected in Webdesk
(Go to My Profile, Sign-in options, & click "Connect" next to Google account)
-If on a PC (not a Chromebook) be sure to sign into Chrome
(How to Sign Into Chrome)
-If on an iPad the student's username/password is not working from the Dreambox app, just go to webdesk.pisd.edu and launch Dreambox through there.