Webdesk: Teacher Console (For Teachers Only)
Educators can use Teacher Console to customize apps for their classes. It will allow you to "push" out apps to My Backpack, which is on each student's dashboard.
1. On your dashboard, find and click the Teacher Console App.
2. A menu of your classes will pop up on your screen.
3. Clicking on one of the classes will bring you into a more detailed view where you will see all the apps assigned to that class.
4. Apps can be launched by clicking on them or removed by hovering over them and then clicking Remove.
5. Clicking on Add New App will bring out the App Library which will allow you to select which apps you want to add to this class. The App Library in Teacher Console will mirror the App Library in LaunchPad giving you access to all the same apps.
6. Once you have added apps to your classes, your students will be able to access those apps on My Backpack.
Teacher Console in Webdesk