If you cannot access online textbooks or other online programs from Webdesk, you might need to verify your PISD credentials in Webdesk or clear your cache.
Verify your Webdesk Password (Update Your Password "LDAP")
- Go to your profile at the top right
- Click Settings
- Click Sign In
- Click the key under "LDAP/Active Directory"
- Enter your password two times
- Click Save.
Clear the Cache (Browsing history)
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top right of the browser toolbar to open the Chrome menu
- Click on More tools
- Clear Browsing Data
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click on Clear browsing data. The Chromebook cache and cookies and now deleted.
Login Problems on a Desktop?
Accessing Webdesk on a Desktop computer at home or at school is best if you are signed into Chrome. PISD staff and students can follow these easy steps at school or at home to sign into Chrome.
- Open the Chrome web browser.
- Click on the person icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click "Sign into Chrome".
- Enter your PISD email address and password.
How-to video for verifying your Webdesk password