Login Problems? Verify your Webdesk Password
If you cannot access online textbooks or other online programs from Webdesk, you might need to verify your PISD credentials in Webdesk. Try this troubleshooting trick first:
Update the LDAP
1. Click on your profile on the top right and choose My Profile.
2. Click Sign in Options on the left.
3. To the right of LDAP/Active Directory, click Update.
4. Enter your network password twice then click Submit.
A how-to video of the steps to verify a Webdesk password is available on PISD Tech's Webdesk YouTube Playlist.
Login Problems on a Desktop?
Accessing Webdesk on a Desktop computer at home or at school is easier if you are signed in to Chrome. PISD staff and students can follow these easy steps at school or at home to sign in to Chrome.
1. Open the Chrome web browser.
2. Click on the person on the top right of the screen.
3. Click "Sign into Chrome".
4. Enter your PISD email address and network password.
If you are still having trouble, please contact the Digital Learning Team.