Printer Installation Instructions
IMPORTANT: You must use Internet Explorer to install a printer.
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to printing.pisd.edu.
2. Find the column containing your site name. Click on the printer icon at the top of the column.
3. A page will launch showing all of the printers in your building. Find the Host name for the printer you want to install in the first column and click on it.
4. On your printer's page, under the Printer Actions section on the left, click on Connect. You will get a message asking if you would like to install the printer. Click Yes.
5. The printer will install and you will see a message showing that the printer installed successfully.
If you receive an error message, please reboot the computer and try again.
Call the Help Desk if you have any questions - 28767.